Upload a document: (Supported Format: .doc, .docx, .pdf, .txt)
or just copy / paste your text
Plagiarism detection aimed at articles and news
Plagiarism detector for a written content is an essential part of good writers’ trade tool to check their content for a possible copy of other peoples’ work. The most painful part of writing for responsible writers is to discover too late that their works are found wanting of plagiarism.
What is plagiarism detector for articles?
Articles are writing to share ideas and knowledge with other people. From the standpoint of expert that you are, your audiences have a level of expectation and the worst part is to be found guilty of copying others work. There is no real way to stop plagiarism; however, it’s hard to be 100% free from borrowing terms, clauses, and sentences from other people’s work unknowingly without acknowledgement in your article. That is plagiarism without excuses because you are not an island!
Students often a plagiarism statement to their work to let readers know that that specific writing was done by them in their own words. Do to various circumstances student plagiarism often happen in order to get an assignment handed in.
There is a distinct difference between plagiarism and copyright and sometimes it’s very difficult to categorize. Not all plagiarism falls under the category of infringements and not all infringements are necessarily plagiarisms. Things such as ideas, plots and facts can be plagiarized; however, they don’t qualify for copyright protection.
Copied work is not something new; in fact the history of plagiarism goes back to the first century AD.
True content is valuable and from school it is encouraged that no college plagiarism or university plagiarism is to be tolerated and that there are consequences.
Therefore, a plagiarism detector for articles will take your content and check the internet for anything similar that can be said to be a lifting of an idea, sentence or clause from existing articles belonging to other writers. A good plagiarism detector will not only tell you of a copied work in your article; it will show you the location of the plagiarized content. With current technology the effects of plagiarism are mitigated, because now you can see where the content is being abused.
With so many writers competing to rank their blogs or magazines, internet plagiarism is frowned upon. Also the one thing a writer does not want is his or her writing style and words to be like that of other writers.
Plagiarism is a serious offense
In the academic and literary world, copying other people intellectual work has consequences, such as:
- Destroying your professional standing
- Taint your academic integrity
- Result in costly legal battle
- Result in loss of money for your business
- Get blacklisted by search engines
- Research well. When composing an article, you should have enough information for your initial draft. Get enough information on the subject before writing.
- Read and digest the information. After you have enough information on the subject, proceed to read and understand the information to the level of explaining the content in your words.
- Draft your article. Write your content without going back to your source, at least until after you are done with the initial draft.
- Proofread your work. Go over your draft to be sure you have conveyed the right information to your audience.
- Edit your work. It's time to run through your article to make necessary corrections. Check your grammar, your presentation and make sure to check for any typos.
- Check for plagiarism. Get trusted plagiarism detector for articles to check your content for copied works. For example, you can make use of Solid SEO Tools’ Plagiarism Checker Online to confirm if your content is plagiarism free.
How to recognize plagiarism
Unless you are actively searching the vast world of the internet it is practically impossible to do it on your own. This is when tools play an important part; they search the web and find these things for you.
How to escape possible plagiarism crises
Using plagiarism detector for articles is the best way to avoid getting in troubles as a writer. To avoid getting caught for plagiarism, follow the tips below:
There are sites that have taken precautions in this matter to the point of creating a plagiarism policy as you can see in this link to Harvard University. Plagiarism rules are also set by higher education institutions, as a mandate that should be followed, because this is something that would not be tolerated in the work force. Cornell University has created plagiarism exercises that help students document the use of sources.
Until you have checked your work with Plagiarism Detector for Articles, don’t be too sure you're plagiarism free. You may not have copied other people's work knowingly, but may have done so inadvertently because you are not an island in the intellectual community. You consulted some works during your research, didn’t you?