How to make a SEO friendly Website?
Developing a website from SEO point of view is not at all easy. A systemic approach needs to be followed in order to design a website which looks good and is a SEO friendly website. There are certain requirements which need to be kept in mind in order to develop a website from SEO point of view. Let’s have a look at some of the major requirements.
Select powerful keywords for the website
- While designing a website, it’s necessary to select best keywords in order to make the website SEO friendly. Keywords play an important role in deciding the SEO ranking of a website, so it’s important that you make effective use of keywords. You can take help of SEO tools such as Word Tracker in order to find relevant keywords for a website, so that the audience or visitors is impressed.
Focus on keyword placement
Finding appropriate keywords for a website is a tough job, but the placement of keywords is tougher. Here are some tips which can be followed while placing keywords in a website.
- You must place a keyword in the URL in order to make effective use of a keyword. If there are several keywords which needs to be placed in the URL then use separated dashes.
- Embedded keywords should be placed in the anchor text, so that the domain name, Meta tags, links are clearly defined.
- Make sure limited keywords are placed in the content because the higher the percentage of keywords with respect to text, the better results can be obtained. Moreover, keywords must be placed closely so that the sentences remain clear.
Regularly update your content
- If you do not update your content on a regular basis, then the search engine will degrade the search rankings as they will come to know the content isn’t fresh. Moreover, the audience or the visitors will also avoid the website as they will get bored of reading the same content again and again. So, regularly update your content and make sure enough content is present on a website as the search engines require a website to have at least 500-600 words on a webpage in order to show the website in the search results.
You must use images to attract visitors
- You must use images related to the text in order to grab the attention of the visitors. Apart from logo, enough images must be present on a webpage so that a visitor can have a basic idea about the content. You need to focus on the image size and placement so that the layout of a webpage looks attractive.
Avoid use of frames if possible
- Frames are used to divide a webpage into different sections so that a visitor finds it easy to find the content. However, too much frames in a webpage can cause difficulty for a search engine to access all the webpages of a website. So, use frames only when it’s necessary.
A complete SEO friendly website requires sincere hard work, so focus on each of the above tip in order to design a website according to a SEO point of view.
Must Read: 5 most relevant SEO Strategies of 2015
How to SEO optimize your website with limited budget