Broken Links Finder - Fastest Broken Links Detector
Enter a URL
What are broken links?
The links on your website can lead to another page, documents or information that will give the visitor quality user experience. The Occasion may arise when such links are faulty or broken due to various reasons. But note that a broken link will affect user experience and ultimately the success of your website.
There are so many links on websites that at times is difficult to keep track this is why you need a link detective like the one we offer.
A broken page (link) leads to nowhere; it doesn't work and will often resulting in an error page, this happens when the link, pointing to a web page that has been deleted or moved. A broken link can harm your website’s ranking and good performance.
You need to find all links on a website that do not work properly so ranking does not get affected.
When links are broken, no magic can get your site to perform well unless it is found and fixed! You need to get all urls from a website that need to be looked at and come up with a strategy to remedy the problem.
How broken links (deadurl) affects your site
- It causes your site to stagnate and never found in search engine
- It frustrates your visitors and website ranking efforts
- It stops search engine crawler from searching your website
- Prevents visitors from having access to information on your website
- It makes you lose money
Imagine you are sick, and there is no doctor to detect your ailment, how would you get treated? The same way broken link services work with websites. It is a diagnostic tool for finding the bad links on your site.
What is a broken link detector?
A broken link detector is a web service tool to test links on submitted website and report on their status. When you need to get all links from a website that are not working, it checks on every link on provided URL to see if any do not lead to where they point. Just like the Broken Link Finder, here on this website.
What a broken link finder does?
- Checks websites and blogs and the software asks itself is link dead
- Scans an unlimited number of web pages to find a link that is faulty
- Validates both internal and external URLs
- Reports the location of problematic links in your HTML
- Reports error codes (404 etc.) for all bad URLs
Side Note: you may have heard of a verification link, this is very different from a broken link. These links are usually ones that are sent to you via email for you to click on and confirm a subscription, access a survey, etc.
Why you need Broken Link Finder
Your website contains thousands of links; without an automated means of checking these links, it is humanly difficult to check the links manually yourself. The Broken Link Finder is an automated tool that scans through your website to locate every file, every tag, sub-tags and all the pointed documents, and hyperlinks to see the ones not working properly. Therefore, the reason you need the online Broken Link Finder is to save you valuable time and report accurately the exact numbers of broken links in your website that need attention.
There are many broken tools out there you can use, ours has been tested many times over and gives our visitors accurate results.
What is a dead link?
At times the terms broken link and dead link confuse people, in reality they are the same thing, and it’s just another way of saying it. So when you here the link is dead they are talking about a broken link.
How to use broken link finder
- Enter your website URL in the Broken Link Finder’s URL space provided
- Enter the alphanumeric in the image in the box below the URL space and click submit
- The report of your site links will be presented for INTERNAL links and EXTERNAL links in three columns: URL, STATUS CODE and STATUS.
So when you and to know if your site has any Google broken links, or any other search engine for that matter, you will know the status of your website in less than 3 minutes. Take the time to look through the report to see the health status of your site and you are done!