In order to succeed it is important to keep changing according to the time. The same applies with the SEO strategies. There are several new and latest SEO strategies which play an important role in improving the ranking of a website. If you are still working on old SEO strategies, then move on and start using the new and powerful SEO strategies of 2015. These strategies will help you to optimize the website performance in more efficient way. Let’s have a look at the 5 most relevant SEO strategies of 2015.
Focus on mobile optimization
- In 2012, ComScore predicted that the mobile traffic will be able to produce more traffic than desktop traffic in coming few years. Actually, they were right as more than one fourth of the website traffic is generated via. Mobile phones these days. So, if you are still focusing on optimizing desktop site then leave it and start focusing on mobile optimization in order to increase more traffic. However, desktop site optimization is also important but you should pay more attention to mobile optimization in order to improve the site traffic. To view your website in different size you can use our Responsive Checker which is fully free to use. After cheking the site you can move forward to edit your website.
Start optimizing for all search engines
- 2015 is a year where search engines such as Yahoo, Bing and DuckDuck Go can take more market share than Google search engine. The main reason behind this is the Firefox browser. The browser is used in almost every country and has billions of internet users world-wide. Firefox has kicked out Google search engine due to some issue and set Yahoo as the default search engine. So, you should start optimizing for all the search engines as any search engine can be helpful in gaining more traffic for your website.
Focus on ROI metrics
- Earlier the performance of a website was judged from the keyword rankings. But now, it is calculated from the ROI (return on investment) metrics. Although the website can be ranked number one from the keyword ranking these day but the actual website performance is calculated from ROI metrics.
- Links are the major elements of a website which can be helpful in increasing site traffic. You should focus on earning more links rather than building links in order to make your website more popular among the internet users. You can easily earn some important and High PR link by using our Backlink Generator tool.
Social media optimization
- Social media is a great platform to share content, promote products, websites and many more. Billions of internet users are present on social media because of which is necessary to optimize social media in the best possible way as more and more traffic can be obtained from social media only. The cost involved in social media optimization is very less and better results can be obtained from it too.
These are the top 5 SEO strategies of 2015 which must be used by every website owner in order to improve the SEO rankings. All the traditional strategies such as content strategy are also important, but these strategies need to be focused more as the viewer’s traffic is completely dependent on it. Keep on changing SEO strategies every year in order to improve the SEO ranking.